Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yesterday, My grandma and I went shopping for an Easter dress. I always love to shop with her and yesterday was no exception. We looked around, and I tried some on, and after a while we found one we both liked and I bought it. Though its not a big deal, I really love getting Easter dresses, its something I've enjoyed ever since I was little. It's the one day a year I can wear a dress and feel very feminine without feeling like I over dressed. Well, anyway, I thought I'd share that (since I haven't really written in a while!).
Well,
Have a great Easter!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

st. patrick was credited with running all of the snakes out of ireland ... i don't know if it's true or not, but that's why i said snakes.

and no tornadoes - we're under a tornado watch, but that doesn't really mean much...

i'm so glad you got a dress! i used to love to go shopping with maama for my easter dress. she told me about it and it sounds really pretty... you should post a picture of it!

love you!