Sunday, July 8, 2007

My Day

Today I had a relaxing day at home, in other words I really didn't do anything. I woke up around eight, well actually I was awakened by Bannon and Abby who were jumping on my bed (and me) and went downstairs and had strawberries and whipped cream... which is a nice breakfast to have in the summer. After that I filled up Bannon's and Abby's little pool. They love that pool. Anyway, around 12 Bannon and Abby had their nap and I settled down to watch an old civil war movie... 10 minutes into it I found out that my dad wanted to watch it with me so I quickly switched the movie to Pollyanna. Its a pretty good movie if you like classics so I liked it. Bann and Abb woke up and I took them outside to play. Then me and Jake took them to our back yard to pick Black caps. Bannon and Jacob covered their faces with the juice for war paint and Bannon couldn't wait to go inside and "scare mom" after that I went on computer and now I'm blogging. Well, that's about it. write tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Bannon came in to "eat me." I love your blog. You are such a sweet girl Hannah!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful day! i spent sunday in the great smoky mountains and it was beautiful! it made me think of a wonderful "moore" place. :)