Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Generation Conference

A few days ago I went to the generation conference IT WAS AWESOME!! I got to listen to a whole bench of great speakers. From Joyce Meyer to Chris Hill. I thought I should write some quotes of what the speakers.

Chris Hill- Nothing you can make for god can equal him, but you can make a joyful noise unto him!

Pastor Mark Schilling- Don't shrink your dreams to open reality.
- Trust God even if it doesn't work out the way you wanted it to work out.

Stephen Baldwin- Are you a Jesus Freak?
- My generation will be an impact on America

Pastor Michael Servello- You can tell a lot about a christian by the way they treat sinners.
-Jesus forgave you. you should forgive them.

Joyce Meyer- The more you try to get what you want the less likely you will get it.
-Watch out for the little things god does for you through his love.
-No matter who you are god will accept you

Chico Woo- The burden of communication is on the one communicating.

Ed Young- When you run from god you'll run right into god.
-God is the author of authority
-The rhythm of rebellion: I saw, I thought, I felt.
-95% obedience is 5% short.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Notes are GREAT for remembering aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you heard some incredible speakers and some really great truths to take home with you!