Monday, July 9, 2007

Day Today

Today I had a great day. I woke up around 5:30 excited about my church's first day of V.B.S. Also I woke up a little nervous about the bad thunderstorm outside my house... you'll have to forgive me,I have strange fears. Around 7:55 we left for Wal-mart and then set off for V.B.S.I had a good time I think its fun to be a helper in V.B.S. There is so much to do, well,when there are enough kids for volunteers to help ( if that makes any sense). After V.B.S. Me, Dad,Mom,Cotter Jacob,Bannon,Abby,Sophie,and Maama went of to a state park to go swimming and have a picnic. There was enough wind there that we all forgot about the 95 degree weather. The water was very refreshing and we all had a great time. When we were finally done swimming we packed up and set out to go get ice cream. Then we came home and here we are now enjoying the fans and looking forward to watching the newest show of Hells Kitchen!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what? I read this last week!!! where is the new stuff? do you know I am so proud of you? I know that sometimes you keep alot inside...and you give it to God... I know sometimes you have struggles inside and that you are so GOOD about not complaining- you are a beautiful young lady- your heart is seen by HIM, and you will continually be blessed!!!
I love you!