Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Beauty of Nature

People are very busy. Most of the time too busy to stop and look at the beauty around them. I was playing a computer game when the phone rang. I went outside to look for my dad who was receiving the call when I noticed how beautiful my backyard was. It had been raining all day at my house so outside it was all misty. A late sunset was peering through my maple tree and the dew of today's rain was scattered across the grass resulting in a glittering ground. The sky was a dark orange with a few clouds whisking across the sky. Low fog covered my mountain. It was just gorgeous! I hope other people experience these perfect pictures as I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true! There is so much beauty around us, if we'll only stop to notice and thank God for it. People always say "I want God to show me that He loves me" ... well He does! In the full moon, sunsets and misty backyards!

Anonymous said...

You forgot the most beautiful part of the whole scene, the sweet girl walking in the garden to her Dad!

Anonymous said...

today I saw a picture taken probably just like the one you talk about! One of the local nature photographers took it from his house in Cobleskill!
You write so well!! keep it up
love you maaama