Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rainy Days

I love rainy days. A rainy day for me is full of reading, crocheting, drawing, playing (music), hanging out in my room, and watching movies. That was my day today. Rain has been rather a companion for me today. I watched Somewhere in Time, and the sky seemed to be crying with me as the tragedy unfolded. The rain was background music as I cleaned my room (which was actually fun today). The rain has made beautiful pictures with the air as it spread mists over the valley. I hope everyone enjoys these days as I do.

2 comments:

Keila said...

Wow, I feel like I wasted such a beautiful day!!! Where was I when the rain was playing background music? I love your heart, Hannah!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah!

I understand you perfectly. I love rain. When we lived up by the Black Sea, I could watch the rain on the sea from outside my window. There is nothing like watching the rain on the sea. I have lovely memories of watery days up there.

Namarie,
Raora

P.S. Glad you liked the movie!