Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Caves

A few days ago we went to the "caves." The caves, for those of you who don't know, are up in the woods about a mile from my house. I had always been curious about them and when Dad said he wanted to go I was thrilled! Anyway so Dad, Uncle Joe, Jake, Bannon, Abby, Sophie and I headed up through the woods and up to the caves. Its nice up there (not including the swamp we had to cross). There are cliffs (not big compare to other cliffs I've seen but still pretty) up there covered with moss with an old rock wall running across the top. There are caves but not real ones, more like holes that a rabbit or a fox could live in. However I still like it up there and can't wait to go up again.

1 comments:

Adrienne said...

you know what I have NEVER been to the 'caves' but it was always a favorite of your mom's and your uncles! (I don't think Aunt Bean got to go up there as often when she was little... all those years difference between her and them...oh well)
I am SO glad YOU got to go!