Thursday, December 6, 2007

What I've Been Doing

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, it's just that I've been stumped! I just haven't had anything to write about. Today however, Mom suggested to put up pictures of stuff I've been doing to increase my Christmas spirit.


Here is our Christmas tree. Notice how most of the ornaments are at the TOP of the tree????


I know that Mom talked about this on her blog, but here is the paper chain I made with the numerous snowflakes Jake made.


Here is the covering picture of our advent calender I made. Novice I realise but I'll get better.


Sugar cookies Jacob and I almost terribly screwed up ( I mean what are sugar cookies without sugar?) Have you noticed using cookie cutters is a lot harder than it looks.


Well, there it is... Our homemade nativity scene is not... ready for pictures yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making life around the house so much fine this time of year. I love the memories we are making for all of us, especially the little ones.

Anonymous said...

...and maybe never ready for a pic huh Hannah? :)

Paige said...

These are great photos, Hannah. Thanks for sharing them. :)