Monday, December 10, 2007

Some Of My Favorite Movie Quotes

"Run away before I kill again! I'm a psycho! Danger! Danger!"
~ The Grinch from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

"I Like to stick to the four main food groups. Candy, candy cane, candy corn, and syrup!"
~Buddy from Elf

"6 Dollars. That's like a dollar an hour!" ~Napoleon from Napoleon Dynamite

"Practically every things white.....INCLUDING MY FATHER!"

~Ted Brooks from Snow Dogs


"Humans, think they own everything." "Probably American!"

~ Chum and Anchor from Finding Nemo

"That wasn't flying...that was falling with style."

~Woody from Toy Story

Well even though there are a ton of others these are the only ones I could think of in a couple minutes. If I think of others I'll add it.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite lines comes from the movie "Bambi" and was oft quoted by the sweetest little girl ever. "Run to the thicket!" some animal yells as hunters blast everything in sight, anything that moves at all (deer, rabbits, birds, opossums, butterflies).
Well, my little girl would look up at me with big scared eyes and say those words every time she watched the movie. What memories! XXOO

Anonymous said...

I loved the elf quote!!!...one of my favorite movies...LOL....peace, corrie