Saturday, November 24, 2007

Disney Memories

Now that Bannon and Abby are old enough we have introduced the old Disney movies. I absolutely love watching these movies again with them. Mom will tell me how Cotter, Jake, and I, LOVED 101 Dalmatians and how Cotter would quote from the movie "Poor Little Thing..." (you know, when they think Lucky is dead). Mom and Dad also tell me how I would yell "Run to the Thicket!" from Bambi. I remember when Dad brought home Lion King and I watched it for the first time. I never got tired of listening to Ariel sing in Little Mermaid. I can't wait to watch all these movies again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the best HB. Don't ever lose that lovely heart!

Maureen said...

There are times I'll steer Daniel and Emma as they pick what movie to watch because I love the music in Spirit and Beauty and the Beast!~ You're a great big sister!