Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Life

Though it does not seem like it, my life has changed in many ways this year. No matter how small my life is different than it used to be. For instance

~I am interested in how I look and don't wear hoodies, jeans and ponytails everyday~

~I have an Ipod~

~I am living in a new house where I can have adventures with my imagination ~

~ I ride my bike around town ~

~I do announcements at church~

~I'm not TERRIFIED of thunderstorms anymore...OK not as much~

~I am going to have 3 new cousins!~

~I have a new baby sister!!!~

~I am copying aunt beans style of writing~


I know for others it may seem like not much but for me its been a big change! I can't wait to see what other new things happen to me this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know me - i love my lists!! you are definitely changing and growing up, but it is all so good and wonderful to witness. i'm so proud to call you my niece ... you're a very beautiful girl ... from your ponytails to the dreams of your heart!

love you!

Anonymous said...

you are so cool HB