Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol

Well, the final finale for AI is tonight and I have to admit...I'm sad! I love this show and starting tomorrow I'll have to wait almost a year to see it again! The contestants become my friends (metaphorically speaking) that I look forward to seeing twice a week. Oh well, at least there will a few new artists I will be able to listen to!
Oh, and I gotta say this has been a very interesting season! From the "I am your brother your best friend forever" guy, to Randy thinking it was 2007 I have been very entertained. I have also been disappointed, sadly watching as Carly Smithson, Brooke White, and Michael Johns were voted out. However, I'm overjoyed that David Archuleta made it to the finale! (though I figured he would) I'm hoping he wins, though a lot of people like David Cook. Well, I guess I'll find out tonight!

0 comments: