Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Working on my purse

Now that its spring, and that I'm soon going to Texas, I want to get a new spring bag. I have a dark leather purse now, and though I love it, (thank you Aunt Bean) it's rather small for all the stuff I have to jam in it. Since the bags at WalMart are really expensive, I decided to make one. Maama has been giving me fabrics and ideas, and when she took me to WalMart to see the different styles I saw exactly what I wanted. Maama came over to my house and we worked on it. Since our sewing machine doesn't have a foot I couldn't finish it. I can't wait until its done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it! See you in ONE week!!!

Anonymous said...

When you get done with that how's about whipping me up a new fishing hat for the upcoming season?

Anonymous said...

so where is the picture of the final purse? I loved your ideas!!
love maama