Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cross Stitching

Yesterday was the day when I started my newest hobby...cross stitching. Unlike crochet and latch hook, cross stitch is really pretty easy. All you have to do to cross stitch is put the thread diagonal from one hole to the other then vice versa....kind of. Well anyway. Mom got this really cute picture of this little baby with his hands in a praying motion. Under the baby's hands are these larger set of hands doing the same motion. On the side it says "Pray without ceasing." It's a very nice picture, and really big. Oh well, hopefully unlike latch hook I'll actually finish this new project!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah B - I think you are so talented that you will certainly make a beautiful picture. I can't wait to see it. Keep trying new things and you will see yourself blossom like the flower you are.

Anonymous said...

i've never tried my hand at cross stitch. i can't wait to hear how well you do. be sure to post a picture WHEN you finish (not if).

i've been making clay beads, knitting, crocheting, and i even made myself a bright red skirt on the sewing machine. crafting is such a lost art, and i'm so glad to see that you're carrying on the 'tradition.'

have fun stitching!